2014-04-09

Vehicle Safety

Normally, when thinking vehicle safety, I'd recommend careful driving, wearing of seatbelts, and other tips.

But sometimes, not even that can help.

While reading local blogs, and related news stories about an intoxicated off-duty police officer (from an area that has seen another very bad case of intoxicated driver who was also a police officer), I saw this photo.

Sometimes, the intersection of car travel and utility pole looks downright frightening. (A copied version of the photo is below the break.)


I have to remind myself that careful driving can increase, but not guarantee, road safety.

Stay safe out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like thoughtful feedback; I prefer polite feedback.

I don't like screeds.

Comments older than a few days will have comments go into moderation.