2015-04-17

Hasn't this happened before?

So, a Presidential candidate visits a restaurant, and doesn't leave any tip for the staff.

Talk about friend of the common people.

(Admittedly, the person in question didn't pay. And the restaurant in question isn't the kind of establishment that expects tips for personal service at tables.)

For some reason, I have this memory of a mid-2008 campaign stop in which the same thing happened. But all I can find a trace of is a news story attempting to report that no, an actual tip was left, but someone on-staff may have absconded with a $100 bill rather than split it with fellow workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like thoughtful feedback; I prefer polite feedback.

I don't like screeds.

Comments older than a few days will have comments go into moderation.