2014-07-20

Camping Trip

This past weekend was swallowed up by a camping trip.

The church that I am a part of had organized the camping trip.

Good times, even if I didn't do as much out-doors stuff as I originally hoped to.

I hung around at campfire with my friends, had a few pleasant conversations during afternoon and evening. Awoke to a cold morning with mist hovering over the lake. Saw some sandhill cranes flying and simming on the lake. Watched some camp-site volleyball, rode a bicycle around. Did some cooking over a campfire.

At the culmination of the trip, we had an outdoor church service and a baptism ceremony in the lake.

The weekend was good, and restful.

I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like thoughtful feedback; I prefer polite feedback.

I don't like screeds.

Comments older than a few days will have comments go into moderation.